- ASX SPI 200 futures down 0.7% to 7,094.00
- Dow Average down 0.7% to 34,079.18
- Aussie down 0.3% to 0.7167 per US$
- U.S. 10-year yield fell 3.2bps to 1.9286%
- Australia 3-year bond yield rose 2bps to 1.64%
- Australia 10-year bond yield rose 4bps to 2.25%
- Gold spot little changed at $1,898.43
- Brent futures up 0.6% to $93.54/bbl
- 9am: (AU) Feb. Markit Australia PMI Composite, prior 46.7
- 9am: (AU) Feb. Markit Australia PMI Mfg, prior 55.1
- 9am: (AU) Feb. Markit Australia PMI Services, prior 46.6
- 11am: (AU) Australia to Sell A$500 Million 2.75% 2035 Bonds
A Moldova aircraft spelled out the word “Relax” in the sky, days after President Joe Biden said Russia could invade Ukraine “any day now.”
The Air Moldova passenger plane with the code RELAX took to the air from the Moldovan capital of Chisinau Thursday afternoon and stayed in the air for almost two hours, writing “Relax” in its flight path, according to the flight tracker website.
A spokesperson for the flight-tracking website told VICE World News the data and the message was real.
The message in the sky comes as tensions between Russia and Ukraine continue.