Laminar Capital is a specialist fixed income house, employing acknowledged sector leaders with experience gained in global investment banks, fund managers and domestic Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions.
Laminar provides capital markets origination and broking services to institutional clients including fund managers, Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions, corporations, government entities, and not-for-profit organisations. We also give SMSF and private investors access to the wholesale bond markets through our Direct Bond Service.
What we do
- Debt origination, structuring and advice
- Debt placement services
- Capital management solutions
- Securitisation structuring
- Fixed interest broking, domestic and offshore
- Wholesale term deposits
- Investment Management Systems
- Independent investment valuations
- Austraclear proxy services
- Investment Custody
- Direct bonds for SMSF’s and private investors
Specialist Fixed Interest investment management
Laminar Capital has the ability to meet specific needs through a range of fixed interest investment solutions. As a boutique organisation we are able to fine-tune opportunities so they align directly with the needs of our clients. We currently manage or advise $3.5 billion of specialised fixed income portfolios. Experience counts.
Laminar Capital provides its clients access to specialised over the counter (OTC) bond offerings via model portfolios. Our ability to construct, execute and manage small parcel high yield bond portfolios makes accessing the unlisted wholesale bond market a simple process.
Individually Managed Accounts
Laminar Capital’s IMA service covers the full spectrum of investor needs from advice to execution, including portfolio management advice, risk evaluation, asset allocation, portfolio construction, as well as ongoing portfolio management and reporting. Portfolios are managed on a bespoke basis and tailored to your individual risk tolerance and investment guidelines.
Specialist facilities for ADIs and not-for-profit organisations
Laminar Capital has launched a facility for smaller ADIs and not-for-profit organisations that are looking for additional returns from their liquid assets. Our deep understanding of the regulatory environment coupled with our expertise in investment markets enables us to identify and manage opportunities on behalf of clients that don’t have the internal resources to manage the risks associated with a more diverse portfolio of fixed income assets.
Treasury & Advisory Services
What we do
- Portfolio review and advice
- Policy review and advice
- Investment strategy development
- Comprehensive monthly reporting
- Compliance monitoring
- Performance calculation
- Treasury management advice
- New issue structuring advice
- Facility negotiation
- Interest rate and foreign currency hedging
- Interest rate risk advice
- Capital management advice
- Securitisation structuring and trust management advice
- Board and management education and training
- Access to leading edge Treasury and portfolio management systems